18 hours ago
If you have lost your job because of the economic impact of COVID-19, we are here to help. Call us today or email us to learn this job below.
We are seeking System Administrator.
The candidate will ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of IT systems supporting core organizational functions. This role is responsible for the development, implementation and management of the enterprise-wide technical infrastructure, which includes acquisition, setup, imaging, maintenance and lifecycle management of endpoints, servers, and business application systems.
• Ensuring systems are properly monitored and stay within acceptable operating parameters and service levels
• Maintaining system protocols by documenting and updating procedures
• Collaborating with consultants/contractors to optimize system performance
Service Desk Management
• Answering and resolving escalated L2-L3 end-user calls in a timely manner and managing request workflows and metrics
o Provide training for and coordination of helpdesk IT staff
• Management Communication
o Providing status reports to include available capacity, project pipeline, and technical challenges to management that support business operations tactically and strategically
• Change Control Management
o Ensuring proper change control and notification procedures are followed to protect the stability and persistence of the production environment.
• Project Coordination
o Planning, coordination, testing, implementation, and support of assigned projects relating to upgrades, repairs and enhancements of the IT environment, including: Vendor coordination, telecommunications, network and storage infrastructure, endpoint and server, enterprise applications, etc.
o Communicate and develop consensus with customers on IT projects and product roadmaps
o Develop a relationship with key stakeholders and position role as a trusted partner for IT needs
o Collaborate with customers for IT solution development, setting expectations on outcomes, technical feasibility, priority, timelines, ROIs and budgets
o Dedicate time and resources to better understand customer processes, customer challenges and opportunities related to IT
• Security Compliance
o Maintaining practices in accordance with security policy/procedure throughout the IT environment, including: Vendor coordination, telecommunications, network and storage infrastructure, endpoint and server, enterprise applications, etc.
• Additional Responsibilities
o Active Directory user and endpoint administration
o O365 and hybrid Exchange mailbox administration
o Endpoint and Server installation and configuration
o System backups
o ISP, internet and telecom
o Phone system user administration
o Procurement of, licensing, and asset tracking for IT equipment and software
o Printer and MFP support and vendor coordination
o Business application system and user administration
• A minimum of 5 years technical support experience in a small-to-medium sized company
• Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general system management best practices
• Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365 administration
• Extensive experience configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems
• Working technical knowledge of networking protocols, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services, DHCP, DNS, VMware, storage solutions, data backup, disaster recovery, and endpoint management.
• Scripting languages/automation experience a plus
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call us at 612-987-7323 ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
We are currently seeking a Shipping Clerk.
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for accurate order fulfillment and shipment products and materials.
• Accurately pull, check, and pack shipments according to IATA regulations
• Fulfill domestic shipments, ensuring all criteria for exporting is met
• Count, stock and maintain accurate inventory for items and supplies.
• Change lot numbers on orders when needed.
• Pull outdated items from cooler and/or shelf.
• Re-label or pull and hold shipments according to company standards as needed.
• Process mail through postage machine.
• Inform the Shipping and Inventory Control Lead of any discrepancies between stock and updated records.
• Document any defective materials or damaged products and report to the Shipping and Inventory Control Lead.
• Work with and inform the Shipping and Inventory Control Lead on assessing opportunities for improvement in the shipping process, the need for changes and to ensure customer satisfaction
• Use of close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds frequently
• Occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds to waist height unaccompanied.
• Coordinated use of hands and fingers to grasp, feel objects, transfer small items from one hand to another, fine manipulation, and bilateral reach with arms.
• High School education or equivalent required.
• Previously related experience and / or training preferred.
This is a full-time position. The hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM and Friday from 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM
How to apply:
Please call me at 612-987-7323 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help you! ... See MoreSee Less
Diversity in its simplest form is about our commonalities and our difference in culture, identity and experiences. Think of it like an iceberg, we only see a small portion of it. The rest is under the surface.
Inclusion is creating an environment where people of all backgrounds can thrive. This is based on the values of what’s expected, reflected, respected, valued and feeling welcome.
Imagine being invited to the party (diversity), but being expected to dance (inclusion). -Verna Myers, VP, Inclusion Strategy at Netflix
#DiversityvsInclusion #VernaMyers #AllThrive #FeelingWelcome #DiversityIsntEnough
www.filsantalentpartners.com/ ... See MoreSee Less
What does belonging mean to you ?
A sense of belonging means when people bring their whole self to work, and that they don’t feel like they are a different person there than at home.
When you’re at work, do you feel valued? Do you feel like you should be there? ... See MoreSee Less
Dear Employers / Business Owners,
We, at Filsan Talent Partners, know how important it is for all of us to work together to support each other in these trying times.
In light of public health concerns regarding Coronavirus crisis, Filsan Talent Partners will continue to provide its customized training via webinars and other web conferencing technologies. We are keenly aware that almost all our workforce moves to work at a distance, and we will ensure that our virtual training sessions/ presentation delivery methods can provide you with more comfort and convenience to your business. #virtualtraining #training #webinar #WebConferencing. ... See MoreSee Less
That's wise. Best of Luck!
I hope all is well with you and your family:)
Filsan Talent Partners updated their cover photo.
2 weeks ago
... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago
“We have a very diverse environment and a very inclusive culture and those characteristics got us through the tough times. Diversity generated better strategy, better risk management, better debates, and better outcomes.”
Alan Joyce, CEO and Managing Director of Qantas on the invaluable strengths that diversity and inclusion has brought his company. ... See MoreSee Less
“We are building products that people with very diverse backgrounds use, and I think we all want our company makeup to reflect the makeup of the people who use our products.” — Sheryl Sandberg ... See MoreSee Less
“Employees are a company’s greatest asset – they’re your competitive advantage. You want to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.” – Anne M. Mulcahy ... See MoreSee Less